I used Martha Stewart's recipe.The colour is so nice!!
3 cups flour
4 tsp baking powder
1 cup butter
2 1/3 cup sugar
5 egg whites
2 tsp vanilla essence
1 ½ cup milk
- Preheat oven 350 degree and grease 6 baking tins.
- In a big bowl,mix flour and baking powder.set aside
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.Add egg slowly until well combine.Mix in vanilla essence and flour mixture alternate with milk
- Divide the batter for 6 and drop the food colouring until you get the colour.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- After that,cool the cake.Put a cake and frost it with frosting and layer it with one more cake.Repeat this processFinally,cover the cake.
I used the Swiss Meringue Method from Kaitlin,the owner of Whisk Kid .