Sunday, February 26, 2012

Italian Rainbow Cake

My school held a Teacher's Day event on....(I forgot the date)xP
so brought a rainbow cake for my classmates.One of my classmate(Farizi),he read this blog and he always asks for rainbow cake.'Aufa,nak Rainbow cake!!'-he said this all the time which annoys me so much!

Well,I did bring this to school but I just give it to my classmates and a few lucky teachers.hahaha,I'm such a mean student.Actually,I did promise my classmates to bring this to school and the will not be enough for everyone.And my seniors also want it too!

The rainbow cake recipe that I posted before is martha stewart's recipe.Click here
But today,I want to share a new recipe.JENG3!!!!





2 cups of flour

1 tsp baking powder

1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar

5 eggs

250g butter

2 teaspoon vanilla essence

Food colouring(Red,blue,purple,green,yellow,orange)

1/2 cup condensed milk mix with 1/2 cup of water




Method:
-Preheat the oven 180 degree celcius.

-Sift the flour and baking powder.set aside.

-Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.Add egg one by one until well combined.Drop the vanilla essence and the flour mixture and the milk.

-Divide the batter to 6 part and drop the food colouring.Pour into the baking tins and bake for 15 minutes.

For the cream,again I use swiss meringue buttercream.I already fall in love with it!!It melt in your mouth.You can click here to see the recipe.


5 comments:

  1. huaaa nampak sedappp #pengsan

    follow kamu! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe,thanks.Cubalah buat sendiri.mesti lagi cantik kan?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aufa..resipi ni ke martha punya resipi lagi sedap? pastu yg ni guna whole telur? bukan telur putih je kan? K Filiz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I'll learn lots of new stuff right here!
    Good luck for the next!

    my website http://abogadogratis.org/article.php?id=10104

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kak Filiz,aufa prefer resepi ni lagi.Yes,yg ni guna the whole egg.Yg resepi Martha Stewart tu guna telur putih. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comment!
XOXO
<3 Aufa