Thursday, April 5, 2012

American Soft Pancake


Assalamualaikum~


Hi peeps . You know,when I get hungry and really crave for something,I will sure do anything to have it .

So yeah,I usually buy an instant pancake mix and never make my own pancake.so  that morning I was craving for pancakes (while trying to imagine stacks of pancakes and maple syrup and soft butter) OMG .I have to make my own coz I have no pancake mix in the kitchen.

I searched the recipe everywhere . Finally I got one recipe I trust . Inspired by Jamie.Suddenly my stomach stop yakking.



TADAAAAA~



3 eggs-seperated
1 cup flour
1/2 cup fresh milk
1 tsp baking powder


  • First,seperate the whites and yolks.
  • Mix egg yolks,flour,milk and baking powder.
  • Whisk egg whites until fluffy
  • Fold the egg whites into the flour mixture.
  • Heat the non-stick pan.Grease with a little oil.'
  • Pour a scoop of mixture.
  • When the mixture has a few holes on it,flip the pancake.

Ready to serve!Serve it with fruits ie ;strawberry,blueberry,jam or syrup or butter!
It's all up to you.This recipe is inspired by Jamie Oliver.Thanks cikmanis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comment!
XOXO
<3 Aufa