Thursday, April 5, 2012

Banana Cake


I love to blog walking at my aunt's blog.There's a lot of recipes that I want to try.Her love to bake has light up my spirit to continue baking with more cakes.My dad bought some bananas.I thinks it is pisang berangan...we can 'berangan' sambil buat cake.My mom love banana cake without ANY toppings.I always pour chocolate on it but she won't eat if I pour that.. XD
You need:

  • 2 large bananas
  • 80 ml of sour cream (i replaced it with evaporated milk)
  • 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2large eggs
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 cups cake flour
  • 3/4 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
  • 10 tbsp (140 g) butter.


Method:
  1. Preheat oven to 180 C.Grease a 9 inch(23 cm)round cake pan.
  2. Process the pisang berangan,sour cream and vanilla extract in your food processor
  3. Add the eggs and process until combined.
  4. Sift sugar,flour,baking powder,baking soda,salt and ground cinnamon
  5. Add the softened butter along with the half banana mixture and beat on low speed.Increase the speed to medium and beat for about 1 1/2 minutes.
  6. Scrape the sides of the bowl if needed.Add the remaining banana mixture in two additions.
  7. Pour the batter into prepared pan and bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comment!
XOXO
<3 Aufa