Friday, April 13, 2012

Oreo Flurry


Tadaaaaaaaa!!!My friend at Setia Budi post this recipe at my fb wall...
Thanks Farah!
It tastes like Mc Flurry at Mc Donald!Just a little bit different laa..
It's very easy to make it.Even a 4 year old girl can make it!Durrr!!!so what are you waiting for?Lets make it now!



To make it,you'll need:
  • 2 cups of milk( fresh milk)
  • 2 cups of nestle coffee creamer
  • 1 packet of oreo

In your blender,Blend the milk and the coffee creamer.Then,put the oreo's.Blend again.I doubled the recipe cause I have a lot of ice-cream lover including me!Bik Giena pun suka!
I forgot where I put the blender so I just mix them with my electric mixer.Brilliant right??

Finally,pour them in the glass or mould.Break the oreo's and sprinkle on top of the mixture.Chill for about 6 hours.



I made two flavours,Oreo Flurry and M&M Flurry...
You can add Kit Kat,Cadbury Chocolate,Chocolate Chips,Strawberry,Marshmallow,Nuts and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comment!
XOXO
<3 Aufa