Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Caramel Cake


My sister love to bake this cake.Well,I never taste it before.Ok,I don't want to talk write too much as my stomach is aching.Awwww,it hurts.
But I will bear the pain to share you caramel cake recipe.Fighting!

Ingredient A
2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup water

Ingredient B
6 eggs grade A
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons margarine

Ingredient C
1 cup flour
2 tsp bicarbonate of soda


1.Boil sugar on a pan / pot and wait until the sugar has melted. Continue to stir until the sugar  become brown and start to foam . Add water and stir again. Be careful as the caramel can drip and splash to your skin! ouch~


2.set aside to cool


3Beat ingredient B (egg + condensed milk + vanilla essence + margarine) until fluffy.

4.Sift Ingredient C.

5.In a large bowl, add ingredients A followed by B. Mix well.

6.Add Ingredient C that have been sifted earlier.

7.Whisk and ensure that no flour is still lumpy.Then ensiled for 3 hours to create the 'holes'.


8.Bake or steam for about 40 minutes.






Mine need more HOLES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comment!
XOXO
<3 Aufa