Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Irish Apple Crumble

Assalamualaikum..
Hellooooo,anybody there???

The first time I ever tasted apple crumble is when I was 12.My friend Cathy brought it to school.I made it several times but I don't have time to post the recipe.Sorry!

I  made it yesterday cause I was so   hungry cause my mum didn't buy dessert for lunch.I mean,I always have that desire to eat dessert at least for my lunch.So before I eat my brother,it's better bake something for me,myself and I.I took this recipe from my aunt's blog and with a little difference.You will need:



  • 4 medium Granny Smith or Red Delicious apples, peeled,cored and coarsely chopped
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup of castor sugar (I used brown sugar)
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened

    1. Preheat the oven .
    2. In a pan, mix the apples, 1/4 cup of the sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon.Cook over slow heat until the apple soften .
    3. In a bowl, mix the flour, 1/2 cup of the sugar,cinnamon and the butter. Work these ingredients together with a fork until you have a crumbly mixture.
    4. Place the apples in your baking pan.Spoon the crumble over the apple mixture and bake for 25 minutes at 180 degree

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Leave me your comment!
    XOXO
    <3 Aufa