I MAY NOT LOOKS LIKE CHOCOLATE PUDDING BUT SURELY I TASTE GOOD
My raya new creation of BREAD BUTTER PUDDING.
Man, Jamie Oliver always be my favourite dude. His recipes give me hopes something I bake or cook will turns out great.
I twisted his Bread and Butter pudding recipe. Click here for the real recipe with steps!
Salted Caramel Bread Butter Pudding:
- • 5-8 slices of good-quality bread
- • 4 large eggs, preferably free-range or organic
- • 75g caster sugar
- • 300ml whole milk
- • 100ml double cream
- • 1 tsp vanilla essence
For the spread:
- Homemade salted caramel (click here for recipe)
• Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4
• Butter the bread with butter (of course,) and the salted caramel (I put A LOT I REPEAT A LOT) , then cut each slice in half diagonally
• Put the slices in your buttered dish, butter side up
• In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, milk ,vanilla essence and cream
• whisk again, then pour the eggy mixture all over the bread (I let it soak for a while)
I cut the crust of the bread and arrange them on top of the pudding.Spoon more salted caramel and pour some chocolate chips on top.Wallaa~~
• Put the dish in a large roasting tray and pour enough boiling water into the roasting tray to come halfway up the side of the dish
• Remove from the oven and let it cool
Wanna see mine?Here is the picture!!