Saturday, August 30, 2014

Merdekaraya!

These are the desserts I fought for T^T

With the head girl 

House Captain of Brassidium ,Qamarina

With ketua sos,Raza

Farhana and kak Mira


Because the satay tastes good and I can't stop biting
Our Merdekaraya celebration.



Ya know,It was a  lot of fun being here on the independence day. I did not going home as ..I already went home two weeks ago. So,I'll have to stay . Kinda feel the sadness but as the independence day is here,I feel the spirit and even feel stronger to stay alive for this 4 days. 

And its not that bad as there are 40 students who participate in the graphic thingie in dataran merdeka and 15 more students who did not going home as well.

Last night, (30th August) midnight,I already slept but my friends willing to woke me  up as they know I really want tov watch the fireworks(its been ages I haven't watch it haha so lame)
we were waiting until it's 12.30 for the fireworks to show up from KLCC but they aren't!How dissapointed we were. I thought  fireworks from KLCC will  burst on every independence day every year.It's what supposed to be right?

But,what can I do. So I made my decision to sleep after tweeting my dissapointment .Hehh.

Today,thee 40 students aren't here,and it's a quiet dorms we have .I went outside,bringing my laptops,pens and book. I drew something while waiting for the helicopters and jets . Mimi and Salimi were also there.They always start here. 
I loveeeeeee the  sounds ,I love the stunts where the jets turning around .It was real cool .It is actually a wonderful thing schooling in the city . :)

I shall stop.Should be finishing the drawing and prepare to receive a visitor todayyyy . :D

P.S :Oh my baking obsession. I miss my baking tools those addictive ingredients and the smell of my smashing oven. *cryingggg


Te Amo,
AUFA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comment!
XOXO
<3 Aufa