Saturday, August 30, 2014

Salted Caramel Bread and Butter Pudding

I MAY NOT LOOKS LIKE CHOCOLATE PUDDING BUT SURELY I TASTE GOOD

My raya new creation of BREAD BUTTER PUDDING.

Man, Jamie Oliver always be my favourite dude. His recipes give me hopes something I bake or cook will turns out great.

I twisted his Bread and Butter pudding recipe. Click here for the real recipe with steps!

Salted Caramel Bread Butter Pudding:
  • • 5-8 slices of good-quality bread
  • • 4 large eggs, preferably free-range or organic
  • • 75g caster sugar
  • • 300ml whole milk
  • • 100ml double cream
  • • 1 tsp vanilla essence
For the spread:


• Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4 

• Butter the bread with butter (of course,) and the salted caramel (I put A LOT I REPEAT A LOT) , then cut each slice in half diagonally 

• Put the slices in your buttered dish, butter side up

• In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, milk ,vanilla essence and cream 

• whisk again, then pour the eggy mixture all over the bread (I let it soak for a while)

I cut the crust of the bread and arrange them on top of the pudding.Spoon more salted caramel and pour some chocolate chips on top.Wallaa~~

• Put the dish in a large roasting tray and pour enough boiling water into the roasting tray to come halfway up the side of the dish 

• Cook in the hot oven for around 30 minutes, or until the custard has just set 

• Remove from the oven and let it cool


Wanna see mine?Here is the picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comment!
XOXO
<3 Aufa