I have made a pancake for breakfast,to my little nephew and niece and the twins.Too many kids at home!
I've did fluffy american pancakes but that morning I have some bananas left on the pantry and it would be very wasteful if I let them rotten and bruise .So,I've improvised my pancake recipe and Voila!Banana pancakes are served,people!
|Ijan sent this to me with a caption:'How could you aufa"|
- 1 cup of flour
- 6 tbsp of sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 heap tsp of baking powder
- 3/4 bananas (mashed)
- Whisk the eggs and the sugar and add in vanilla essence.Mix in the flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Add in the mashed bananas together with the milk and mix again until there's no lump.
- Pour on a pan and flip when bubbles formed on top of the batter.
- Serve with nutella or syrup.Or you can add some chocolate chip into the pancakes. :)