Monday, December 29, 2014

Outrageous-Banana Pancake

So,our holiday has been extended huh?Means,I have enough time to smug myself with some more bakings,you see I might not get to bake madly next year.
I have made a pancake for breakfast,to my little nephew and niece and the twins.Too many kids at home!
I've did fluffy american pancakes but that morning I have some bananas left on the pantry and it would be very wasteful if I let them rotten and bruise .So,I've improvised my pancake recipe and Voila!Banana pancakes are served,people!
Ijan sent this to me with a caption:'How could you aufa"

Here,
  • 1 cup of flour
  • 6 tbsp of sugar
  • 1/2 cup of milk
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence
  • 1 heap tsp of baking powder
  • 3/4 bananas (mashed)
Method:

  1. Whisk the eggs and the sugar and add in vanilla essence.Mix in the flour and baking powder and mix well.
  2. Add in the mashed bananas together with the milk and mix again until there's no  lump.
  3. Pour on a pan and flip when bubbles formed on top of the batter.
  4. Serve with nutella or syrup.Or you can add some chocolate chip into the pancakes. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comment!
XOXO
<3 Aufa