Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Small Batch Blueberries Muffins

So hey hey hey again.
I have an amount of unused blueberries from the pavlova I made. So,I've been thinking to use it in my muffins. I have never put in anything in my muffins except for chocolate chips and chocolates and chocolates.I am bored with it now.
So I made some,taraaaaa.Blueberries muffins.Yet,in a small batch cause yeah,it's just me,bella and my cousin Athirah here in the house yoo!! 

 These muffins are dense, and can be lightened by substituting cake flour for some of the all-purpose flour.
Small Yield Blueberry Muffins
Adapted from: Chef Mommy
1 1/2 cup AP Flour(plain flour )
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup canola oil
1 egg
1/3 cup + 2 tbsp. milk
1 cup blueberries, washed and dried
1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
Mix flour, sugar, salt,cinnamon powder and baking powder in a bowl. In separate bowl, mix wet ingredients. Add wet mix to flour mix. Fold in blueberries. .
Bake for 20-25 minutes
Sift on icing sugar for decoration purpose . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comment!
XOXO
<3 Aufa