First of all, I would like to say Alhamdulillah that I finally ended my high school years with such enjoying SPM papers.
*yayyy high five*
'Then what's your plans after SPM aufa?'
On the top of my to-do list, driving license.Below and next would probably be:working and baking.
So here back home in Kota Bharu, with not much ingredients and tools I needed to bake (those mixers are in KL), I was clueless what can I at least bake something for my brother that will be coming back from UiTM.
Then I started scrolling down allrecipes and hurmmm,peach cobbler? I've ate them and they're really good and required a scant of efforts and ingredients. So why not making it as the first dessert after all?
Franky speaking the recipe was kinda weird, I had no confidence to try but because I was desperately dying wanting to bake something like urghhh can I just bake you and season yoou with black pepper and salt blahhh
But it worth trying, we shouldn't be afraid of trying anyway. Failure, that's the way of our learning!
- 1 can sliced peaches
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup butter (115g)
- Dissolve cornstarch in water
- Combine melted butter, cinnamon ,sliced peaches with the dissolved cornstarch.
- Beat milk,sugar,flour,baking powder and salt until smooth
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in pan. Pour batter to it.
- Spoon the peaches (including the liquid) in there and sprinkle some cinnamon
- Bake for 1 hour or a inserted toothpick comes out clean
HERE'S A TIP FROM ME:
|MAKE SURE YOUR ASSETS SAFE UNTIL YOU NEED THEM FOR BAKING|