Sunday, May 31, 2015

FOODIE'S MIDYEAR HOLIDAY

Assalamualaikum


This post I would like to dedicate to all the foodies out there. Especially to my dearest piranha friends who really loves to eat .Guess what? I'm going to share you places my sister brought me to and already became my favourite place to dine!

So my I enjoyed Foodsbury on my first night at home after two months in SESERI. This was solely to the the mille crepe. Ohhh gosh I really need to tell you the Almond Salted Caramel Mille Crepe was out of the world.I love it! My sister even came almost every day to satisfy the obsession and crave. Wah,hebat kan?



1. FOODSBURY

Foodsbury Cafe No. 24, Jalan Tengku Ampuan Zabedah A9/A, 
Section 9, 40100 Shah Alam 
Everyday (12pm -11pm) •
foodsbury@gmail.com 
0355245539 
Twitter : @foodsbury 



The culprit

Feiyaz loves the CARBONARAAAA

Kids will be served FREE Carbonara and Ribena drink!



2.ZAWARA COFFEE

Facebook : ZAWARA Coffee
ZAWARA Coffee, D'Vida, Bukit Jelutong Shah Alam
The newest temptation of mine. Hang in there babe!

What could bright up your morning other than freshly brewed coffee and warm herb-y bread with thick mushroom chowder?

This pulled percik chicken taste the best!

If you excuse me, I have a job to be implemented

With the line "FINE COFFEE. FAST GOURMET."


3.THE SUMBS
Persiaran Alami, Pusat Perniagaan Worldwide, Seksyen 13,Shah Alam 

Instagram: the Sumbs Cafe
I-forgot-the-special-name from Dato' Fazley. Suka-Sucre Dessert!!

Can you guess how this Deep Fried Mars Bar would tastes?????? BIG QUSTION MARKS.
Snatching this Spagetti Carbonara with Adreena is not a good thing to have. I think we need to order a new one.


She's a bit cuter(Chubbier), doesn't she?

Well misses,it is forbidden to start eating without me,didn't anyone telling you this?

FOR FOODIE BY FOODIE.

AND AUFA FOODIE LOVES IT SO!!


And people, I'm here trying to emphasize us all,a reminder for myself too,to be thankful with every sustenance and foods we had. Because not everyone can or will ever had something we might think ordinary.Alhamdulillah :)


BON APETITE,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comment!
XOXO
<3 Aufa