Saturday, July 18, 2015

July-My Favourite Month


Assalamualaikum
Before I start,I just want to share something I gained from a tazkirah from our ustaz in seseri. ORANG YANG SENTIASA MEMBERI SALAM ITU AHLI SORGAAAAAAAA.
Okay lebih kurang ah.
I bet you people have no idea whats with July. It's actually kinda secret but I'll tell you anyway.It's actually my birth month...


So this year,again,for the second time, I'll have to celebrate in school. It was ramadhan, and it is quite emotional for me lulzz.
A gift from Aidah Nina. You wouldn't believe me if I tell you that she gave me Princess Elsa doll. I was like,heck she probably forgot that I'm 17 not 7.

Here,the culprit:Aidah Nina.

Not to forget,geng meja belakang of 2014!


Control babe
 July means raya too!!
Raya means ayah's birthday!!
So threw a birthday barbeque partay for ayah and the theme was The Cops Jersey which we had our own.
Chintaaaaa

Let's take a break

Miss World tak jadi

Something must be wrong when she smiles it that way


Le brother who lend the job as photographer to ME!



SELAMAT HARI RAYA AND DONT FORGET TO BAKE!


P/S: TO MY BATCHMATE, DON'T FORGET YOUR DUTY. TRIAL IS REAL NEAR


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comment!
XOXO
<3 Aufa