Saturday, July 11, 2015

SPLENDID-Winter in AUS

Assalamualaikum,salam sejahtera,salam ukhuwah and salam nak balik raya.

Pretended it was a picture not so long before,I’ll upload you some pictures of my eminent trip with my biggie biggie family to Australia. Sydney and Canberra particularly.

Always a great destination not off the beaten track, everyone must’ve jotted down Australia in their travel list.
A proper way to say is that during this trip, everyone was talking about me studying overseas. I got courage from my sisters to work harder for SPM and excel and then fly away away 7 hours to Australia. It seriously sounds as easy as ABC, But I really know my own ability,and the competition I am aware of.
















 Counting Days till Syawal,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comment!
XOXO
<3 Aufa