Friday, August 21, 2015

WHAT? - 5 GASTISIA

It's been 8 months I'm in this particular room. I looked up the ceiling-what time had made me know this group of 24 girls that some of them I never spoke to.


People might not know, our school is like an emblem of orchird. We have four houses of Brassidium (mine),Dendrobium, Oncidium and Epidendrium. Those are species of orchirds with their respective colours.

And our classes are Adioda,Bakerara (my favourite name, if only you know why), Cattleya,Dorisia, Eliara,Fialaara, Gastisia and Helpilia. You have no idea how long it took for me to familiarise myself with those names .


Let's start with my deskmate. A minah called Aidah. O boy, she can go around with everyone. One of the closest friend in 5 Gastisia. We somehow cried together whenever we were homesick. But she won't let her ego down, she'll cry with few drops of water while I can cry with pails of it!




Izzati, a friend from Pahang. Me and her homologously love to eat. What food we have, we'll share. Quite a great thing to say is, we never knew we could be this close. I mean, we never talked to each other but then hey presto-we went for minum petang together!

                                     Some of the enamour lady from 5G




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comment!
XOXO
<3 Aufa