Thursday, December 10, 2015

Need to Mend?-Peach Cobbler

Assalamualaikum ladies and gentlemen boys and girls.

First of all, I would like to say Alhamdulillah that I finally ended my high school years with such enjoying SPM papers.
 *yayyy high five*

'Then what's your plans after SPM aufa?'

On the top of my to-do list, driving license.Below and next would probably be:working and baking.

So here back home in Kota Bharu, with not much ingredients and tools I needed to bake (those mixers are in KL), I was clueless what can I at least bake something for my brother that will be coming back from UiTM.

Then I started scrolling down allrecipes and hurmmm,peach cobbler? I've ate them and they're really good and required a scant of efforts and ingredients. So why not making it as the first dessert after all?

Franky speaking the recipe was kinda weird, I had no confidence to try but because I was desperately dying wanting to bake something like urghhh can I just bake you and season yoou with black pepper and salt blahhh

But it worth trying, we shouldn't be afraid of trying anyway. Failure, that's the way of our learning!

PEACH COBBLER


  • 1 can sliced peaches
  • 2 tbsp butter (melted)
  • 1 pinch ground cinnamon
  • 1 tbsp cornstarch
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1 cup milk
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1 cup flour
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 pinch salt
  • 1/2 cup butter (115g)


  • Dissolve cornstarch in water 
  • Combine melted butter, cinnamon ,sliced peaches with the dissolved cornstarch.
  • Beat milk,sugar,flour,baking powder and salt until smooth
  • Melt 1/2 cup butter in pan. Pour batter to it.
  • Spoon the peaches (including the liquid) in there and sprinkle some cinnamon 
  • Bake for 1 hour or a inserted toothpick comes out clean
























HERE'S A TIP FROM ME:

MAKE SURE YOUR ASSETS SAFE UNTIL YOU NEED THEM FOR BAKING


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comment!
XOXO
<3 Aufa