Sunday, June 19, 2016

Belgian Chocolate Tart



WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT CHOCOLATE??
(I should write a book lol)

So heyyy there chocolatessss. 'Ssup with life,eyh?

I hope everyone knows I have a great infatuation for belgian chocolate tart. Well it all starts when my sister introduced me to Zawara Coffee. The BCGT there was DA BOMMZZ!!

Recipe:
Biscuit base:

  • 300g chocolate biscuits/cookies (Oreos,our fav)
  • 125g unsalted butter
Ganache:
  • 200ml cream
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence
  • 200g dark chocolate,,roughly chopped
  • 25g unsalted butter
1.Using food processor, blend the chocolate biscuits to create fine crumbs. Melt the butter and add to the cookie crumbs. Blend until well-combined.

2.Place the crumbs into a tart tin,pressing the mixture at the bottom to the sides evenly. Bake for 5 minutes 180C.

3.Heat the cream and vanilla essence in a pot on a stove. Remove from heat and add the chocolate and butter. Stir until well blended (until you see the smooth and shiny chocolate)

4. Pour onto your biscuit base and chill in the fridge until sets.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE END<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comment!
XOXO
<3 Aufa