Friday, November 4, 2016

HIKE THING-BUKIT KUTU

Assalamualaikum and good day!

Finally, I get the chance to be in your head,you lice!It's other way around now!!!!!! *not literally
 *insert laughs here*
*anyone please la laugh at my joke :(

The reason I joined HACC (Hiking and climbing Club) is,first to show off to my sisters and brothers who underestimated me,and I wanna hike more than they do!

Our orientation took place in Kuala Kubu Bharu,precisely Bukit Kutu.My dad told me earlier to take care of myself.....because...he heard that.. whoever goes there might get..some lice. (my dad is not bad at jokes,ya folks)

New friends from CAT/IPAC awesome kids
It's been so long since I hike but thanks to our INPRO (INTER-PROGRAMME SPORTS COMPETITION) WHICH I PLAYED BASKETBALL FOR MY PROGRAMME AND WE WON SECOND PLACE YEAH IMMA CAPSLOCK THIS CZ IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF LIKE SUBHANALLAH AUFA FINALLY DID SOMETHING OUT OF HER COMFORT ZONE!

Yeah, we practiced almost everyday and I think that was the most fit moment in my life. Hence,the climb to the peak wasn't that challenging and tiring at all. Far better than my Gunung Datuk climb,which I mentioned in the previous post, I cramped a few times after an hour climb haha.

The only challenge was because my shoes has loses it's grip. I bought a rubber shoes recommended for hiking but it's too big for me. :(

Apparently it was raining the night before,and the morning of the hike. The mud gets all over me every time I fall. Thanks to those who helped me during my countless fall. At one part where there's almost 90 degree cliff, I can't get on because it was too slippery. I almost give up srsly.Without the help from the guys,I wouldn't even finish the climb. They were carrying this one stick to help people like me (slippery shoes).

Looking forward to climb and hike more more and moreeeeee..

Please ajak me pleaseeeeeeeee

Had great time washing those :)



With Anis,the only A-Level from my batch :/

Jump to the Cold Water for you
Add caption

Moving out from home

Sky is the limit,say the boys. 

Started allowing the fact that I won't be in most pictures,because I started to love taking people's pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comment!
XOXO
<3 Aufa